Sales Assistant - Keyholder Duties
Date posted: 1 December, 2021
Contracted hours: 8 hours per week
Do you want to join a fast paced, fun loving retailer...with a real family atmosphere in our stores? Come and discover the wonder of The Works!
As a Sales Assistant with The Works, you will be working as part of a small and close-knit team. You will be living our values of being “Crafty”, “Caring” and showing a real “Can-do” attitude to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
We will invest time and money back in you with dedicated training, and surrounding you with a great support network.
We are extremely proud of our position in the marketplace and we know our success comes from our family of colleagues; you will be at the heart of your store, making a difference to your team.
What we want from you:
• To be enthusiastic and want to create a fun place to shop.
• Be creative and crafty – you will learn some amazing ways to merchandise and demonstrate our wonderful products.
• To be dedicated to improve on what we currently do. We appreciate that at all levels our employees bring with them some amazing ideas.
What you can expect from us!
• Excellent hands on training.
• 25% discount off our products in store!
• 33 or 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
• Company pension contribution.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• Life Assurance.
• Healthcare Cash Plan.
• Charity Giving - Pennies from Heaven and Give as you Earn.
How to apply
Apply online at theworks.jobs
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.