Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
The Mall Wood Green
Date posted: 23 December, 2020
An opportunity has arisen for a Community Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover) at The Mall Wood Green, a community shopping centre in the London borough of Haringey.
The role would mean taking responsibility for, planning and delivering exceptional guest and customer experience on site in line with the strategic direction of the business. To manage the marketing and promotional activity within their Mall, providing support to the General Manager on all issues relating to Guest experience, marketing, promotions and advertising as required achieving the Annual Business Plan and Service Charge budget.
You will be accountable for:-
• Managing local marketing budget
• Managing and delivering guest and customer experience
• Managing, delivering and reporting on local promotional activity
You will be responsible for:-
• To lead and support the customer host team in delivery of standards.
• To effectively lead the members of the mall marketing, Ask Me Point and admin team working with them.
• To identify training needs for you and your team and work to meet them appropriately.
• To build effective and mutually beneficial relationships with customers, entire mall team and support teams.
• To build effective and mutually beneficial relationships with the local community (schools, talent, charities etc.) as appropriate.
• To develop strong relationships with all external local stakeholders, such as the Town Centre Management and community bodies
Product & Service
• Responsible for creating and delivering the local marketing strategies for the Mall brand. Including delivering all agreed KPI’s where applicable.
• To create and manage the local business plan for The Mall whilst supporting the business of the delivery and implementation of wider strategy.
• To be an innovator and ideas generator to constantly push the business forward.
• To manage/support on the creation of local brand assets where necessary (POS, void graphics).
• Create, manage and deliver fully local marketing campaigns which increase awareness and brand affinity.
• Support the central Marketing team in the delivery of national campaigns and work alongside them to create specific strategies where necessary.
• Keep up to date on emerging trends.
• To deliver and ensure Customer value on every campaign.
• Keep the Guest at the heart of every campaign.
• Develop social listening to understand customer sentiment to the brand.
• To organize and ensure the delivery of regular customer communications
• To be responsible for the production of advertising and promotional materials at a local level
• To manage, and make full use of, appropriate social networking opportunities
• To develop and drive the local “Mall Cares” charitable program to achieve agreed targets
• To be responsible for all marketing administration
• To organize and implement market research activities, including focus groups, mystery shopper initiative
• To be responsible for the commercial management of their Mall to deliver the Business Plan and Service Charge budget.
• To manage the Marketing budget in conjunction with the GM and C&R support functions.
• To report quarterly on the marketing budget.
• Use funds available in an innovative and dynamic way to shape local activity.
• To ensure all company policies are understood, communicated and adhered to appropriately
• To act as Duty Manager as required
• Achievement of the annual Business Plan
• Customer trading reports
• Customer value
• Mystery Shopper reports
• Customer and guest feedback
• City/Town Centre involvement
Applicants must have marketing experience within the retail industry.
A 540,000 sq ft London shopping centre prominently located on either side of the main High Road in the heart of Wood Green's town centre.
The Mall consists of over 100 shops, complete with a 12 screen cinema complex, restaurants and a 30,000 sq ft indoor Market Hall.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV in to Gwendolyne Lobo, Marketing Manager at email@example.com. Alternatively, please hand in your CV to our Guest services lounge on the first floor, by the public facilities.
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.