Magic Santa Cam at the Mall Wood Green
12th Dec - 25th Dec
Latest Update: In light of the latest government announcement the grotto at The Mall Wood Green will be closed. We will be cancelling all Magic Santa Cam bookings made for 20th-24th Dec 2020 and refunds will be made directly to the card used to make the booking.
Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Year.
While Santa isolates at the North Pole to keep you safe, Santa’s clever elves have set up a special, socially distanced photo opportunity with Santa for you and your family.
Enter the grotto, stand next to an empty Santa chair
And simply say the words “I believe in the magic of Christmas”
Then watch in delight as Santa magically appears in the seat next to you!
To get a socially distant picture with Santa:
- Pick a time slot
- Make the payment
- Get an online confirmation receipt
- Visit the grotto during your time slot and present the confirmation receipt.
- Receive a Photo card with QR code upon entry.
- Position your family and yourself next to Santa’s Chair
- Scan QR Code to trigger photo opportunity
- Say “I believe in the magic of Christmas” and smile for the picture.
- Visit the sales station at the back of the grotto to get a copy of your picture.
- Photos will be uploaded to our website as well
- Access photo by visiting to our website and either scanning the QR card or typing in image number
- A photo opportunity in which Santa magically appears in the photo.
- 1 physical copy of the photo.
- Soft copy of the photo available to download from 2mygrottophoto.com by scanning QR code or using ID on photo card given to you on entry.
- Maximum time per booking is 5 minutes.
Cost per booking: £4
All proceeds will be donated to the Mall Cares Charity of the Year - Godwin Lawson Foundation.
- Due to social distancing restrictions Santa will not be physically present but will magically appear in the photo.
- Bookings can be done online only
- Cost per 5-minute slot: £4
- Each booking is limited to a single household with maximum 6 members.
- Please carry the booking confirmation and Identity proof.
- Please always wear a mask outside the grotto. Only remove your mask while taking the picture
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the grotto.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions before proceeding with your booking:
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking can be purchased online via our website. We are regrettably unable to take bookings over the telephone.
- Children 13 years or under must be accompanied and supervised by a person of 16 years or over.
- The booking fee is non-refundable.
- The booking cannot be cancelled or amended once made.
- Bookings are non-transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the booking without any refund or compensation and or the booking holder being refused entry to the Grotto.
- Please arrive at the Grotto not more than 5 minutes before your booking time.
- Late arrivals to the grotto may be refused entry.
- Booking confirmation must be presented upon arrival at the Grotto. We also accept the booking confirmation shown on a smartphone, tablet or any other device. Failure to present your booking confirmation may result in your entrance being denied.
- We will also need to ID proof at the point of entry. Failure to present ID proof may result in your entrance being denied.
- The Mall Wood Green reserves the right to refuse entry to the Grotto.
- The Mall Wood Green in its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time to cancel or amend the activity / bookings without notice.
- Refunds are only given if The Mall Wood Green cancels the Magic Santa Cam activity due to exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds or any other type of compensation will not be available for disruption of the activity from situations beyond the control of The Mall Wood Green.
- Card payments are made on a secure server with full encryption of all card data. Card details and personal information will be kept secure and in line with our Data Protection Policy.
- Admission to the Magic Santa Cam Grotto is at your own risk. The Mall Wood Green will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages or emotional distress sustained at or during or following the activity including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles.
- Please note that CCTV, film cameras and photographers may be present. By entering the Magic Santa Cam Grotto and making a booking, you consent to filming, stills photography and sound recording and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.