My Mall Gadget!
17th Feb - 21st Mar
We’re on the lookout for the ultimate future gadget – can you help us create it?
We're calling all children aged 4 -11 to show off their creative & design flair in support of February technology month at the Mall Wood Green.
Visit our special gadget design centre this half term from 17th – 21st February, and have a go at drawing your very own on one of our iPads.
Join us on Saturday 20th of February where we’ll have musical performances from LED instruments!
Hand in your designs to our Ask Me Point, on the ground floor next to New Look. Our top 5 favourite designs will win the ultimate tech – tacular goodie bag with prizes from WHSmith, Toy City, & Tiger!
What are you waiting for? The competition ends on the 2nd of March so click here to download your activity sheet now!
My Mall Gadget Competition Terms & Conditions
- To be considered for entry, the participant must design their gadget on the designated activity sheet and submit the entry.
- The entry can be submitted to the promotional area daily 12pm – 4pm from Wednesday 17th February – Sunday 21st February 2016.
- The entry can be submitted to the Ask Me Point daily 11am – 5pm from Monday 15th February – Wednesday 2nd March 2016.
- Entrants must be between the ages of 4-11 to be eligible for entry.
- The competition opens on Monday 15th February & closes Wednesday 2nd March 2016 5pm.
- Parents and / or responsible adults must be RewardMe Members before entry. Sign up is available on the day or online at www.themall.co.uk/wood-green/rewardme/register/
- Entries cannot be submitted online.
- Multiple entries will not be counted and do not increase the chance of winning a prize.
- With the exception of the Mall Gadget iPad, any entry not made on the designated activity sheet will not be accepted.
- Entries containing content of an offensive manner will not be accepted for entry.
- Employees of The Mall, and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee (in direct association with this competition) are not eligible to enter this competition.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- The adult responsible for the entrant agrees that The Mall shall not be liable for any claims, cost, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of participation in the competition.
- Entrants must be accompanied by their parent(s) and / or their responsible adults in the promotional area.
- The 5 winners of the Gadget design competition will be decided by The Mall Wood Green Management.
- The winners will be publicly announced on The Mall Wood Green’s Facebook & Twitter pages the week commencing 14th March 2016. By entering this competition you agree to share the entrant’s design publically.
- The winners of the competition will have their design realised & put up on a creative site in the Mall Wood Green in March 2016. By entering this competition you agree to having your entrant’s design realised if selected as the winner.
- The Mall Wood Green reserves the right not to realise the winning designs as they deem appropriate.
- The selection of the winners of the gadget design competition is final and no further correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The 5 winners of the prizes shall be contacted on Monday 7th March 2016. Arrangements for the delivery of the prize will then be made directly with the winner.
- The prize is a £25 mall gift card, & goodie bag courtesy of WHSmith, Tiger & Toy City
- The prize is non – exchangeable.
- If the responsible adult for the winner of the grand prize is unable to be contacted or fails to confirm their acceptance of their prize within 2 days of communication, the winner shall be considered to have forfeited the prize. If this occurs, the prize will be re-allocated to the next chosen participant.
- Any participants or adults responsible for them who fail to comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified from the competition.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition due to events arising beyond its control. Neither the promoter nor its agents are responsible for third party acts or omissions.
- For any additional queries, please contact Isaiah Fapuro at The Mall Wood Green Management Suite.
- The promoter of this competition is The Mall Wood Green Limited, 159 High Road, London N22 6YQ.