During this difficult time we are placing the utmost importance on the health and safety of our guests, customers and employees, working within the confines of directions from the government.
Therefore, in line with the government’s guidance our centre remains open, with only essential services open to the public. This includes the below mentioned stores which can be accessed through the respective entrances.
Below is the list of stores currently open
- Awesome Chips - Take away and Online orders (Uber Eats, Deliveroo) only. Opening hours: 11 am to 5 pm.
- Boots – High road entrance only
- Lloyds - Opening hours: For essential banking services only- Monday to Friday - 10.00 am to 2.00 pm. Closed between- 11.30 am to 12 noon for lunch.
- Wilko - Opening hours: Monday to Saturday - 9 am to 5 pm. Sunday - 11 am to 5 pm. Wilko is accessible through our North Mall entrance (next to Costa Coffee)
Market Hall - accessible only through the entrance on Mayes road.
Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday - 9 am - 5 pm. Sunday - 11 am to 5 pm.
Please note: Individual store times may vary. Some market traders may close earlier due to staff/ stock shortages
- Barrow Boy - Fruit & Veg
- Candy park news agents
- Continental deli
- Eliza's Kitchen – Home delivery only. More details here.
- Fish market
- Meat market
- Taste of the orient
- Tropical mini market
So that all our guests can continue to safely benefit from these essential services, please adhere to the government’s guidance on social distancing to reduce social interaction between people and help reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Do not enter the centre if you are experiencing any of the COVID19 symptoms
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from all other members of the public
- Strictly observe the stores’ social distancing measures as instructed by their staff
- Please respect and follow the instructions outlined by our retail stores and centre security team
We continue to implement a number of preventative measures, which we have since the outbreak of COVID-19, including escalating the intensity and frequency of our cleaning procedures, providing instructional signage and encouraging all our visitors and staff to practice good hygiene with regular hand washing.
We are maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the local health authority as the situation evolves, while monitoring the latest official advice being provided.
Your ongoing support and understanding is really appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you all back to The Mall Wood Green as soon as we can. In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy while we all get through this together.
Please note in order to support key workers and those who need to use their cars to access essential services, our car park will be accessible free of charge from 26th March 2020 until further notice.
There will be no need to use the car park pay machines, a measure which reduces possible exposure to the virus while also helping to reduce some of the financial burden on key workers and guests during this difficult time.
In line with the government guidance the centre remains open to allow our guests and the local community to benefit from the essential services, which remain open to the public and for use by local key workers.