Part Time Supervisor
Date posted: 4 August, 2019
Main duties to include opening and closing of the store, dealing with customers, cash handling, operating till and any other related tasks.
Previous retail and keyholder experience is essential for this role. Must be flexible in regards to days and and hours worked. Must be available to work weekends. Contact is for 4 hours although 10 -30 hours are available.
• A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally in North America, Japan and Europe. (+1000 stores across Europe).
• We specialise in fashionable jewellery, accessories and cosmetics products.
• Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers moods, attitudes and styles, including; feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends.
• We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product.
• We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!
How to apply
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.