Following the easing of government restrictions, we will filly reopen on Monday 12th April in a safe and controlled manner, continuing to implement measures to ensure we provide a safe environment and adhere to government guidelines. We continue to consult with local authorities, retailers and service providers to ensure the health and wellbeing of our shoppers and staff, with detailed guidelines having been issued to our occupiers and centre teams. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back.
Access to the centre will be closely monitored using our footfall technology, with visitor capacity carefully controlled to maintain social distancing to protect our visitors, occupiers and staff. If the density of shoppers rises to levels that may prevent social distancing, access to the centre will be reduced or temporarily stopped until numbers reduce. A number of measures continue to be implemented within the centre to support good hygiene practice and social distancing.
We want everyone to feel as safe as possible and remind our shoppers to please adhere to the government's guidance on social distancing by wearing a face covering to reduce social distancing between people and to help prevent the transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Remember: Hands, Face, Space.
- Do not enter the centre if you are experiencing any of the COVID19 symptoms
- Face coverings must be worn unless exempt
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 meters from all other members of the public
- Strictly observe the centre's social distancing measures as instructed by staff and stores
- Please respect and follow the instructions outline by our retail stores and centre security team
Up to date information on accessibility will be available on centre websites and via social media channels.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Mall Walthamstow - we've missed you!