Play-Doh Facebook Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Play-Doh Facebook Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- The Promoter is The Mall Maidstone whose registered office is at Pads Hill, Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via The Mall Maidstone’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/themall.maidstone/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 2 August 2018, midnight. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- One person, aged 13 or over, can comment once under the Play-Doh Giveaway post to win a set of 24 Play-Doh Pots from The Entertainer
- The person must state which floor The Entertainer is located on in The Mall Maidstone for a chance to win.
- The winner will be drawn at random using the Mini Web Tool – Random Name Picker https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows - One Set of 24 Play-Doh Pots. The prizes have been provided by The Entertainer.
- The prizes are as stated; no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by DM – Direct Message – on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected from The Mall Maidstone.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his / her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
- Details of the winners may be posted on Facebook and the winners may be required to take part in publicity including having their photo taken for use online, press and social media
- We will securely hold and process your data in line with UK and EU data protection laws. Third party access to this data is limited to those providers we use to help carry our services to you and we will not share or sell your data to any other organisations.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant: https://www.themall.co.uk/terms-conditions/#modal-container