Frequently Asked Questions
General Safety Precautions:
What additional measures have you taken to make sure it is safe to shop in the centre?
Protecting the health and safety of guests and staff remains our number one priority, and we will encourage the wearing of face coverings, keeping a safe distance and washing hands regularly whilst visiting the shopping centre as we continue to respect and protect each other. We will keep certain measures in place to do our part to help control the spread of the virus for the foreseeable future, including enhanced cleaning regimes for all areas and hand sanitising points at all entrances.
- Will there be a limit to how long I can spend in the centre?
No limits will be applied to the amount of time you are able to spend in the centre.
- Will there be any changes to the lifts?
All lifts will be in operation, we encourage single occupancy or single household occupancy per lift. When you are considering using the lift, please prioritise space for pushchairs and disabled access.
- Are there any changes to the local buses?
- What are the centre opening hours?
The Mall's opening hours are the same as our usual opening hours (Click Here), but please check with individual stores for details.
- Will the toilets and baby change and feeding facilities be open?
All toilet facilities and baby changing will be open including our Baby Fresh
- Will your play area be open?
The play area will remain closed for the moment.
- Will there be seating in The Mall? I can't stand for long periods, what support is available to me in the centre and in the queue?
The Mall's seat will return in the original locations. If there is a medical emergency or a guest is struggling please ask a Mall team member for assistance.
- Is the Ask Me Point open?
The Ask Me Point is currently closed. In the meantime, if assistance is required please ask any member of Mall team. The team can be easily identified as they will be wearing yellow hi vis vests.
- Where can I buy Mall Gift Cards?
Mall no longer sells gift cards but a number of our retailers stock a wide variety
- Where is the nearest Collect+?
Please visit the Collect Plus website for locations: www.collectplus.co.uk.
- What stores are open?
All store are open, for the full list see here
- Is cash being accepted at stores or will it be card payment only?
Please check with our individual retailers. However, we expect many shops to accept card payment only and you should be prepared to pay by card.
- Do I have to queue for each store?
With restrictions lifting on the 19th July, many stores have removed their capacity number. However, there are a few that will be keeping them in place. The list can be found here.
- Is parking free?
Our car parks will be open and the normal tariffs are in place.
- How can I pay for parking?
We ask you to use contactless payment methods wherever possible. However the pay machine still accept change.
- How does the new system work?
The Mall's car parking is run by Your Parking Space (YPS) For help with the new parking system please click here for FAQs