Coronavirus Update - Store Updates
As we find ourselves in another lockdown the centre is continuing to placing the upmost importance on the health and safety of our guests, customers and employees, working within the confines of directions from the government.
The following store information is changing frequently so please keep checking our website for updates
Stores that are open: (updated on 12th Jan 2021)*
- Costa Coffee (King Street) (Takeaway only)
- Grape Tree
- Gregg's (Takeaway only)
- Holland and Barrett
- J C Rook
- KFC (Takeaway only)
- KJ News
- Kokoro (Takeaway only)
- Mobile Street
- Muffin Break (Takeaway only)
- Next (Click and collect only)
- NM Money (Mon to Sat 10am to 4pm)
- Subway (Takeaway only)
- The Laptop Doctor - Mon -Sat, 10am to 4pm
- Vision Express (By appointment only)
- Wimpy (Takeaway only) Tues -Sat 11am to 3pm
*Please note these may change
Stores that are closed: (updated on 12th Jan 2021)*
- Auntie T's Kiosk (Takeaway only)
- Angie’s Furniture
- Bon Marche
- Card Factory
- Card Hall
- Chiappini's Cappuccino
- Christmas at The Mall
- Chopstix (Takeaway only)
- Claire's Accessories (King Street)
- County Cobbler
- Glam Lounge
- H Samuel
- Hair Lounge
- Hays Travel
- I Brow lounge
- Jagged Edge
- Love Home & Garden (Click and collect only)
- Lush (King Street)
- Matalan (Click and collect only)
- New Look (Click and collect only)
- Perfection Bridal (Gabriel's Hill)
- Persian Art Emporium
- Sabia Spa (Kings Street)
- Say Yes
- Shoe Zone
- Simply Vape (Click and Collect only)
- Sports Direct (Click and Collect only)
- The Core Gym
- The Entertainer (Click & Collect only)
- The Perfume Shop
- The Scene
- The Works
- T J Hughes
- Top Gifts
- Vintage Noir
- Warren James
- Wash & Shiny Car wash
- Watches for you
- Zippy Stitches by Maria
Remember to stay safe and keep your distance. Have a safe day, from The Mall Maidstone.
Parking: Please note that parking charges are still chargeable
So that all our guests can continue to safely shop please adhere to the government’s guidance on social distancing to reduce social interaction between people and help reduce the transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19):
DO NOT enter the shopping centre if you are experiencing any of the COVID19 symptoms.
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from all other members of the public.
- Strictly observe the stores’ social distancing measures as instructed by their staff.
- Please respect and follow the instructions outlined by our retail stores and centre security team.
We continue to implement a number of preventative measures, which we have since the outbreak of COVID-19, including escalating the intensity and frequency of our cleaning procedures, providing instructional signage and encouraging all our visitors and staff to practice good hygiene with regular hand washing.
We are maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the local health authority as the situation evolves, while monitoring the latest official advice being provided.
Your ongoing support and understanding is very much appreciated as we work together to safely get through this challenging situation.