During this difficult time, we are placing the utmost importance on the health and safety of our guests, customers and employees, working within the confines of directions from the government. The centre remains open to allow our guests and the local community to benefit from the essential services, which remain open to the public.
So that all our guests can continue to safely benefit from these essential services please adhere to the government’s guidance on social distancing to reduce social interaction between people and help reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19):
- DO NOT enter the shopping centre if you are experiencing any of the COVID19 symptoms.
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from all other members of the public.
- Strictly observe the stores’ social distancing measures as instructed by their staff.
- Please respect and follow the instructions outlined by our retail stores and centre security team.
We continue to implement a number of preventative measures, which we have since the outbreak of COVID-19, including escalating the intensity and frequency of our cleaning procedures, providing instructional signage and encouraging all our visitors and staff to practice good hygiene with regular hand washing.
We are maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the local health authority as the situation evolves, while monitoring the latest official advice being provided.
Your ongoing support and understanding is very much appreciated as we work together to safely get through this challenging situation.
Current stores open (updated 27th March 2020):
- Boots - 9am to 5.30pm (Mon - Sat) 10.30am to 4.30pm (Sun)
- Grape Tree 9am to 5.30pm (Mon –Sat) 11am to 4pm (Sun)
- Holland and Barrett - 10am - 4pm (Mon - Sat) Closed (Sun)
- Iceland - 9am to 6pm (Mon -Sat) 10.30am to 4.30pm (Sun)
(Please note 5pm to 6pm for NHS workers)
- J C Rook - 8am to 4pm (Mon -Thurs) 8am to 5pm (Fri) 8am to 4pm (Sat) Closed (Sun)
- Poundland - 8am - 4pm (Mon - Sat) 10.30am - 4.30pm (Sun)
- Wilko - 9am - 5pm (Mon - Sat) 10.30am - 4.30pm (Sun)
Please note in order to support key workers and those who need to use their cars to access essential services, our car park will be accessible free of charge from 26th March 2020 until further notice.
There will be no need to use the car park pay machines, a measure which reduces possible exposure to the virus while also helping to reduce some of the financial burden on key workers and guests during this difficult time.
In line with the government guidance the centre remains open to allow our guests and the local community to benefit from the essential services, which remain open to the public and for use by local key workers.
Remember to stay safe and keep your distance. Have a safe day, from The Mall Maidstone.