Rotary's new Oxford Collection!
Much like Rotary watches, the City of Oxford is steeped in rich history ad tradition, with the oddest college dating back to the 13th century! Beyond its academic walls Oxford also boasts famous design and architecture making this a fitting name for Rotary's newest collection.
The aesthetics of the Oxford family set them aside as tokens of preppy style, embodying Rotary's DNA with classic, timeless looks that never date.
Rotary was established over 120 years ago in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. Today with a Global brand presence in over 65 Countries Rotary watches are designed in the heart of London, nestled within the famous creative hub of Carnaby Street. Rotary is extremely proud of its reputation as a trusted watch maker renowned for leading British design, unparalleled quality timepieces at an exceptional price.
Rotary over the years;
- 1895-M.Dreyfuss begins making timepieces in the Swiss town of La Chaux – de – Fonds
- 1920- The company introduces its ‘Winged Wheel’ logo
- 1940- Rotary is appointed as official watch supplier to the British army
- 2009- Rotary introduces two significant initiatives: the Waterproof standard and the Lifetime guarantee
- 2014: The Dreyfuss Group is awarded the prestigious Queen’s award for International trade
- 2017: Rotary is given Superbrand status