Luton Student Shop 'N' Kart
Closing Date: 28 September 2019
Think that you and your partner/mate know each other inside and out?
Pair up and go head-to-head against another team in a fashion challenge like no other.
Race across an empty shopping mall in electric go-karts, collect clothes and compete to win a £500 Mall Gift Card and more.
We’re looking for the fast and the fashionable to take part in this special event on Sunday 6th October.
Applications are open from 2nd September with the competition closing on 28th September.
Do not forget to upload a photo of you and your partner, otherwise we will not be able to consider your application.
Student Shop ‘N’ Kart Competition Terms & Conditions
The Mall Corporation Ltd - Registered in the UK
• This competition is being run by The Mall Corporation Limited, 22 Chapter Street, London, SW1P 4NP.
• The prize is one £500 Mall Gift Card, plus other prizes donated by retailers.
• To enter, participants must sign up via the web page themall.co.uk/lutonstudents
• The competition will run from Monday 9th September – Saturday 28th September.
• Telephone interviews will take place w/c 30th September. Participants will be contacted via the details provided on the sign up form.
• Entry is open UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding Mall employees and their relatives, agents of the Mall or anyone professionally connected with the activity.
• Participants must accept their own liability for health and safety, which will be discussed during telephone interviews.
• Participants MUST sign a waiver form agreeing to take part in the activity before the event.
• Participants MUST agree to take part in video activity. Please note, promotional activity will be shown on marketing platforms including The Mall Shopping Centre’s social media and website.
• The Mall reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
• We will securely hold and process your data in line with UK and EU data protection laws. Third party access to this data is limited to those providers we use to help carry our services to you and we will not share or sell your data to other organisations. You can access and update your information and contact preferences at any time by visiting themall.co.uk or by following the link in any of our emails.
• Please note, chosen participants must be available for filming on the afternoon/evening of Sunday 6th October.
• By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.