The Uniform Exchange is an ongoing project of Level Trust
1st Jan - 31st Dec
Please note that the Uniform Exchange is closed until further notice.
The cost of buying school uniform can really add up so the Uniform Exchange is a great way to save money. Reusing school uniform also cuts down landfill waste while saving precious materials such as cotton and synthetics, so it’s good for the environment too.
Anyone can use the Exchange, just come into their friendly shop with uniform items you have finished with and swap them for uniform you need. Don’t need anything in exchange? You’re very welcome to simply donate uniform. If you don’t have anything to swap, talk to your school and they will give you a gift card to swap instead. And remember, it’s all free!
The Uniform Exchange have been busy developing a Click & Collect service and putting lots of safety measures in place to make it easier and safer to get your uniform.
Their wonderful volunteers have been sorting through the uniform to help them make sure they have as much available as possible. As always, their stock depends on what they have received so please check back if you can’t find what you need.
You can now order uniform online and then collect it from the Uniform Exchange. Visit the Uniform Exchange website here.
This is how it works:
- You order the uniform you need using their new online shop.
- They will pack your order and then contact you to let you know when it’s ready to collect.
- You collect your order from the entrance of the Uniform Exchange during their opening times below.
The Uniform Exchange are working to reduce the amount of time you have to spend in town, and the shop won’t be open for customers as usual. Please try to order everything you need and let them know in the comments box with your order if there are any specifics they should know about when choosing the uniform. They may not be able to add extra items at the point of collection due to their safety measures. All orders must be made beforehand.
If you haven’t got any uniform to bring you can swap a uniform gift card instead.
You can get gift cards in 2 ways:
- If your school or agency you work with is a Level Trust partner, please talk to your family worker or link worker and they will be able to provide you with a gift card. For a list of their partners, please click here.
- If you do not have contact with a partner organisation please contact the Uniform Exchange directly. They have a limited number of gift cards they can supply themselves.
Uniform Exchange try their best to stock branded items for all schools, but because they rely on donations, they are not always able to do this. To find out if they have what you need, feel free to get in touch and they can check for you – just email Husna on firstname.lastname@example.org. If they cannot help you with branded uniform, they generally can help with non–branded items.
Donations of uniform are now being accepted again which will be sorted and washed with extra safety measures in place. Uniform can be dropped off during their opening times above.
For more information visit their website here.
3D Model created by Striking Places - www.strikingplaces.com