New Store - F.Hinds
Family owned and run jewellers F.Hinds have opened their 115th store in The Mall, Luton.
Fitted with sleek, modern furnishings that complements F.Hinds’ branding, the store offers the same first class, unrivalled customer service that the company is widely known for across England and Wales. With diamonds, jewellery, branded watches and gifts, the new Luton branch provides a wide range of products for every age, taste and occasion, as well as popular services including gold for cash, jewellery and watch repairs, watch battery replacements, insurance, valuations and more.
This isn’t the first time F.Hinds has settled in Luton – the jewellers first opened a Hinds store in 1919 at 5 Park Square, and then relocated to The Arndale Centre (now The Mall) in 1972 which closed in 1993. F.Hinds are very much looking forward to welcoming Luton customers, new and old, into the F.Hinds family.