Coronavirus & Store Information
During this difficult time, we are placing the utmost importance on the health and safety of our guests, customers and employees, working within the confines of directions from the government. The centre remains open to allow our guests and the local community to benefit from the essential services, which remain open to the public.
So that all our guests can continue to safely benefit from these essential services please adhere to the government’s guidance on social distancing to reduce social interaction between people and help reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Do not enter the centre if you are experiencing any of the COVID19 symptoms
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from all other members of the public
- Strictly observe the stores’ social distancing measures as instructed by their staff
- Please respect and follow the instructions outlined by our retail stores and centre security team
We continue to implement a number of preventative measures, which we have since the outbreak of COVID-19, including escalating the intensity and frequency of our cleaning procedures, providing instructional signage and encouraging all our visitors and staff to practice good hygiene with regular hand washing.
We are maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the local health authority as the situation evolves, while monitoring the latest official advice being provided.
Your ongoing support and understanding is very much appreciated as we work together to safely get through this challenging situation.
Current stores open (updated 2nd June 2020):
- Boots & Boots Pharmacy - Open Monday - Saturday 8am - 6pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm.
- Superdrug (new hours from 25th May) - Open Monday - Saturday 9am - 6pm (Pharmacy open from 9am - 5.30pm), Sunday 10am - 4pm
- Tesco - Open Monday - Wednesday & Saturday 7am - 6pm, Thursday & Friday 7am - 7pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm (9am for NHS workers).
- Arndale House - NHS services by appointment only.
- The Post Office / WH Smith (new hours from 1st June) Open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm, closed on Sunday
- Halifax - Open 10am - 2pm weekdays only.
- Holland and Barrett - Open Monday - Saturday 9am - 5.30pm and 10am - 4pm Sundays.
- Wilko (new hours from 1st June) - Open Monday - Saturday 8am - 6pm and 10am - 4pm Sunday
- iCare Centre - Monday & Thursday only, 12pm - 2.30pm for pre-booked emergency appointments.
- Vision Express - Open 9am - 3pm Monday - Friday, 9am - 12pm Saturday. - Emergency consultations out of hours.
- Delikatesy Smaczek - Open Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 8am - 7pm and Sunday 9am - 5pm - accessed via George Street.
- Farmfoods - Open Monday - Friday 7am - 10pm, Sat 8am - 7pm, Sun 10am - 4pm - accessed via George Street.
- Don Millers - Open Monday - Friday 6.15am - 5.30pm, Sat 6.15am - 5pm - accessed via George Street.
- Wenzel's - Open Monday - Saturday 8am - 4pm, Sunday 9am - 4pm
- Chopstix (Takeaway and delivery via Deliveroo only) - Monday - Saturday 12pm - 6pm and Sunday 12pm - 4pm.
- Muffin Break (Takeaway and delivery via Deliveroo only) - 8am - 4pm Monday to Saturday, closed on Sunday.
- The Entertainer (Click & Collect only) - Open for click and collect on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9am - 5pm. Closed Wednesday & Sunday.
- Fruit & Veg Hub - Open Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm
- Luton Indoor Market (Selected essential services) - Open Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 3pm.
- Poundland (next to Wilko only) - Open Monday - Saturday 8.30am - 6pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm. (Bank Holiday Monday 25th - 9am - 6pm)
- NM Money (Eurochange) - Open Monday - Saturday 10am - 4pm, closed Sunday.
- Franksters - Open everyday midday - 10pm
- Burger King (Takeaway and delivery via Just Eat & Deliveroo only) - Open 10am – 6pm Monday – Saturday & 11am – 5pm Sunday.
- Auntie Anne's - Open 10 – 6 Monday – Saturday & 10am - 4pm Sunday.
Please note in order to support key workers and those who need to use their cars to access essential services, our car park will be accessible free of charge until further notice.
There will be no need to use the car park pay machines, a measure which reduces possible exposure to the virus while also helping to reduce some of the financial burden on key workers and guests during this difficult time.
In line with the government guidance the centre remains open to allow our guests and the local community to benefit from the essential services, which remain open to the public and for use by local key workers.
Please note Market Car Park is now closed until further notice. Central Car Park and Library Car Parks remain open.
The only pedestrian entrances currently open are Smith's Lane (by Creams on George Street), Bute Street (by Halifax) and Silver Street (entrance nearest the train station).