The Body Shop
Date posted: 17 February, 2020
Your role in a nutshell...
To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the supervision and coaching of customer consultants together with and in the absence of store management. Demonstrating that as an individual and as a team member, you consistently deliver an exceptional customer experience, whilst ensuring adherence to company procedures & policies in relation to protection of the brand and company assets and uphold the values and vision of The Body Shop.
What we look for...
- Experience working in customer service
- Experience of leading, coaching or managing a team
- Have a genuine passion for beauty and the retail industry
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively and demonstrate operational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers, and provide appropriate solutions to customer needs
- A positive mindset with the willingness to develop.
- Ability to multitask, manage time and work flexible hours - *must be available to work 30 hours across weekdays and weekends*.
- Hourly rate £9.40
- Full product training
- Wellbeing support and training
- First Aid training
- 50% Staff Discount
- Staff Perks package
How to apply
Click here to apply.
Closing date: 1st April 2020
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.