Date posted: 22 November, 2018
Full Time - 37.5hrs - Permanent
Our Store Managers break the mould and embrace everything Superdry.
Taking responsibility for the overall running of the store, your primary focus will be smashing store targets whilst also embedding the Superdry culture. An inspirational leader you will empower those around you to be themselves, to innovate like mad, and most importantly, your team will love what they do and have fun doing it.
- Lead, inspire and build a team for the future
- Smash store targets and manage the running of the business as though it’s your own
- Through your team, make customers feel amazing
- Coach the team to become experts in our product and to deliver ultimate levels of service
- Make your store a great place to work
- Innovate and encourage your team to do the same
- Train and implement the best VM on the planet
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Embrace and embed the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- An established retail manager ready to lead a business
- Ideally experienced in fashion although this isn’t a must
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Proven overachiever in our industry
- An inspirational leader who can develop individuals and whole teams
- Always making decisions thinking about what’s best for our business
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- What we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Pension contributions, life assurance and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Access to our amazing in-store training programme
- Amazing staff discount to spend in store
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry
Please note that this role is working for our franchise partner AG Super, not directly for Superdry.
81 The Mall
How to apply
To apply click here.
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.