Date posted: 26 June, 2019
Yours Clothing is a plus size women’s wear retailer that provides the best value on the UK high street and internet.
Our continued success comes from us listening to our customers and delivering fashion products at the right price. Our environment is fast paced, ever evolving and full of excitement. Yours Clothing continues to expand and become the number one plus size fashion womenswear retailer in the UK.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a new Store Manager to join our fantastic team. This role requires a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service to all our customers to ensure they leave happy and keep coming back. You will have a desire to be the best and to display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range to promote our brand.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve financial objectives and KPIs by analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain store staffing levels by recruiting, selecting and training employee
- Maintain staff performance through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
The successfully appointed Store Manager will have proven experience in a senior management role in a retail environment, preferably fashion, and be able to demonstrate a track record of exceeding sales targets.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality
- An energy and enthusiasm to succeed
- Highly motivated and a desire to be the best
- Results Driven
- Proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative
- Proven record of good attendance and flexibility
- Confident and articulate when speaking to customers
- Ability to work hard and juggle changing priorities
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
Benefits of Yours:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Bought Leave Scheme
- Group Life Insurance
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Child Care Vouchers
This is Full Time role working 5 days over 7 each week
43/45 The Mall
How to apply
Apply online here.
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.