Date posted: 11 September, 2018
£8.20 per hour plus Bonus & Benefits
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging people to join our team. Your role with us will be an important one; you’ll deliver expert advice and excellent customer service.
If you have at least 6 months retail experience or similar experience in a customer focused environment then apply now, we’ll provide full training of our products and how to do a great job.
We offer a Part-Time role which is 20 hours a week however we require you to be flexible to work up to 48 hours per week sometimes during peak trading, and able to work a mixture of weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability.
• Maximise new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients on a day to day basis.
• Process all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business.
• Take full ownership of your branch, with the ability to work independently ensuring the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure.
The Benefits and Rewards
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train to the highest standard through on the job training to make you a Foreign Exchange expert. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive the following:
• Competitive salary
• Monthly bonus schemes
• Contributory pension scheme
• Discount on travel money
• Access to discounts with hundreds of brands
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Long service awards
49 The Mall
How to apply
If you feel that you have the right aptitude and experience required for this role, please apply by dropping your CV into the store or email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating “TMSA(A)LUTON" in the subject line
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.