Date posted: 8 May, 2019
8 hrs per week, full flexibility needed. experience required
Optimise sales and individual customer purchases
Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service
Operate till and handle financial transactions
Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands
Assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis - we are busy!
Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties
Ensure compliance with all company procedures
Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
Responsible for Health and Safety
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM OUR EMPLOYEES?
1. A warm, friendly and engaging personality is essential.
2. To be highly motivated and a desire to be the best with an energy and enthusiasm to succeed.
3. A proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative.
4. Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment - you will need to work hard and smart.
5. Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is highly desirable.
6. Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential.
7. Knowledge and understanding of High Street fashion.
Are you passionate about fashion and love giving the very best levels of customer care so that you leave everyone happy, wanting to keep coming back and telling all their friends.
Do you want to be the best and to be part of a wonderful team who display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range in order to promote our brand?
How to apply
If interested please apply in store with CV & covering letter
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.