Date posted: 16 May, 2018
Part time position
This role requires a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service to all our customers to ensure they leave happy and keep coming back. This requires a desire to be the best and to display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range to promote our brand.
- Optimise sales through effective customer experience and selling techniques.
- Follow store operation processes to help minimise risk and costs.
- Continually develop an understanding of the company’s values and products and reflect this in everyday performance.
- Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service - meet and greet the customer and provide assistance where needed.
- Promote the Yours Clothing brand.
- Operate till and handle financial transactions.
- Merchandise as directed.
- Replenish stock.
- Knowledge of best sellers.
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling as directed.
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties.
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures.
- Be aware of store sales performance and targets of ATV and in store orders.
- Be aware of commercial activity in the store/business.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for Health and Safety and raise concerns to management.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact.
- Knowledge and understanding of High Street fashion.
- Highly motivated and a desire to be the best.
- Proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative.
- Proven record of good attendance and flexibility.
- A high standard of personal hygiene and appropriate dress sense.
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality.
- An energy and enthusiasm to succeed.
- Confident and articulate when speaking to customers.
- Ability to work hard and smart.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment.
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business.
43-45 The Mall
How to apply
Please enquire & hand a CV into the store.
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.