Assistant Store Manager
Date posted: 6 November, 2018
The Assistant Store Manager role is Full Time with week day and weekend work and a variety of hours available.
We now have an AMAZING opportunity for an experienced Assistant Store Manager to hit the ground running! This position is not to be missed!
Working at our LOVISA NEW STORE OPENING - LUTON, this is an exciting opportunity to further your skill-set and fast-track your career development.
Do you love working in a team environment dedicated to offering an exceptional experience to your Customer?
- Are you motivated and driven to deliver great results?
- Are you a great communicator and confident in building great relationships?
- Do you have an eye for fashion and are in the know on all the latest trends?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The passion to work within a team to deliver great results
- Strong background in retail sales
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills - Enthusiasm and initiative
- A love for fashion and great confidence to style your Customer with any look they want to create!
Great opportunities for growth and development
- Fantastic discounts and incentives
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
Lovisa was born out of a desire to take the fashion accessory market in to a new realm, ultimately inspired by global fashion trends and design. Statement style, intrinsic luxury and refined quality, we are the leading fashion jewellery brand in Australia and New Zealand.
Since launching our first store in 2010, Lovisa has opened over 300 stores across 14 countries in Europe, Asia and America. As we continue to grow, vast opportunities will arise and are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders and Team Members.
83 The Mall
How to apply
Please send your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
closing date: 31/12/18
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.