Erin’s Place Pottery & Craft Studio
15th Jun - 2nd Sep
A Darwen based pottery and craft studio has expanded into The Mall Blackburn to keep kids entertained this summer!
Erin’s Place, which is based on Bridge Street in Darwen, made its Mall debut during the Festival of Making and will be open in the shopping centre every weekend until 21st July.
Following this it will be open every day until September 1st.
There will be a wide range of activities to enjoy including :-
Free Activities: 9am till' 4pm Monday – Saturday & 11am till' 4pm Sunday
- Scratch Art
- Paper plate crafts
- Colouring activities
- Finger puppets
- Slime playtime
- Pebble monsters
Also available will be ...
Pottery painting - available at all times
Prices start at £4.95
- Painted with under-glaze, then your pots are glazed and fired in the kiln. Your pots will be ready for collection 7 days later.
- Paint your pots with acrylic paint, this allows the item to be taken away on day of decorating (after short drying period)
- You can decorate the pot with foam clay. The item can be taken away on the day.
Teddy making -available at all times
Prices will start at £10.95 for an 8 inch bear and £14.95 for a 16 inch bear. Customers will also be able to purchase outfits for their bears.
There will be four workshops per day
- Slime making 10am till' 11am & 3.30pm till' 4.30pm – Each participant will make and decorate up to 3 pots of slime for them to take away as well as learning how to make slime bubbles and swirls. £10 per person
- Wand making 12pm till' 1pm – each participant selects and decorates a wand. Take your wand home in an organza bag with a sheet of wand motions and a wand making certificate. £8.50 per person
- Flower fairies 1.30pm till' 3pm. Make a flower fairy of your own design to take home. £8.50 per person
10% of every sale goes to our charity of the year, East Lancashire Hospice.
Are you looking to plan a birthday party? Speak to the team in-store or contact them on 01254 708066 to book yours into Erins Place!