During this difficult time, we are placing the utmost importance on the health and safety of our guests, customers and employees, working within the confines of directions from the government.
So that all our guests can continue to safely shop within our shopping centre, please adhere to the government’s guidance on social distancing to reduce social interaction between people and help reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Do not enter the centre if you are experiencing any of the COVID19 symptoms
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from all other members of the public
- Wear a face covering whilst in the shopping centre
- Follow the 'Keep Left' system that is operating around the shopping centre
- Strictly observe the stores’ social distancing measures as instructed by their staff
- Please respect and follow the instructions outlined by our retail stores and centre security team
We continue to implement a number of preventative measures, which we have since the outbreak of COVID-19, including escalating the intensity and frequency of our cleaning procedures, providing instructional signage and encouraging all our visitors and staff to practice good hygiene with regular hand washing.
We are maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the local health authority as the situation evolves, while monitoring the latest official advice being provided.
Your ongoing support and understanding is very much appreciated as we work together to safely get through this challenging situation.