Student savings at eurochange
As a new academic year begins, thousands of students are embarking on a degree in a new country, whether UK students head abroad or international students from around the world arriving in Great Britain.
That means one thing, it’s time to pay your university tuition fees and exchange currency ready for living costs and accommodation.
As you know tuition fees are expensive enough without having to pay expensive transfer charges on top! Eurochange wants you to have as much Uni money as possible so now is the perfect time to sign up for their International Payments account.
You can convert eight currencies to GBP (if you’re studying in the UK) or convert GBP into over 150 currencies if you’re studying abroad.
Bank-beating exchange rates
- NO FEES for transfers over £2000
- Just £5 for transfers below £200
- Personalised service
- Instruct transfers by phone, email or in branch
- FREE Rate Watch service to help make your money go further
Of course, it’s not just students that eurochange can help save money, their IP service is also perfect for:
- Overseas property
- Emigration or repatriation
- Forward contracts
- Importing / Exporting
- One-off business or personal payments (such as paying for a wedding abroad)
Visit the team in store or go onto their website for more information!