Team member (Christmas temp)
El Taco Loco
Date posted: 19 October, 2019
El Taco Loco are currently looking to hire a team member to join their team.
They will expect you to deliver exceptional customer service, high-standards of cleanliness and hygiene, and ensure the kitchen and dining area are in good order.
• Cook and prepare food for customers.
• Deliver superior service and maximise customer satisfaction.
• Maintain health & safety standards in work areas.
• Wipe and sanitize tables, seats and highchairs.
• Clean kitchen area, counters, food prep areas and utensils.
• Clean and polish counters, walls, furniture or other areas of the restaurant.
• Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts.
• Working smoothly with other supervisors and team members to maintain operational standards and procedures.
• Work well alone and under pressure.
Preferred to have previous customer service experience. But not required
Job type: Christmas temp. with the possibility of permanent role 0 - 25 hours a week.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please apply in store by handing a CV to a member of management or send them via email to ETLBlackburn@karalionline.co.uk
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.