Full Time and Part Time crew members
Date posted: 10 June, 2019
Burger King are currently look for full time and part time crew members to work in a fast paced environment.
The Crew Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Management team and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments and responds appropriately to customer issues;
• Operates point of sale devices, as needed and uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales opportunities;
• Verifies the accuracy of guests’ orders;
• Prepares and packages food and drink products;
• Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas and utensils;
• Cleans dining room, restrooms and exterior grounds;
• Maintains Health and Safety standards in work areas;
• Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed;
• Performs duties at multiple workstations (e.g., front counter, prep boards, expediter, etc.);
• Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts;
• Follows BURGER KING uniform and grooming standards and policies;
• Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant;
• Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals;
• Responds to guests’ needs in a professional and polite manner;
• Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers and managers.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks;
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment;
• Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment;
How to apply
Please hand CVs instore to a member of management.
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.