Dining room cleaner
Date posted: 9 January, 2020
Burger King are looking to hire a cleaner to join them in The Mall Shopping Centre, Blackburn.
You will deliver exceptional customer service, high-standards of cleanliness and hygiene, and ensure the dining area is in good order.
To be successful within this role, They would like you to maintain standards in the dining room.
• Maintain health & safety standards in work areas.
• Wipe and sanitize tables, seats and highchairs.
• Clean the back areas of the restaurant, counters, food prep areas and utensils.
• Clean and polish counters, walls, furniture or other areas of the restaurant.
• Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts.
• Cleaning of the staff facilities
• Working smoothly with other supervisors and team members to maintain operational standards and procedures.
Zero hour contract. Typically 0 – 20 hours per week.
How to apply
To Apply for the posision please take CV in to store to the Manager
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.