Customer Service Apprentice
Date posted: 28 June, 2019
• To deal professionally with all customer questions and enquiries
• To develop an excellent relationship with retailers and be able to report on trading issues
• To work alongside all Mall personnel to promote the Mall values
• To review customer facilities to ensure mall standards are maintained
Product & Service
• To have a global knowledge of retailers within their mall so as to be able to advise customers
• To ensure all letters and updates to retailers are delivered, working with administration and reception staff
• To communicate with the Town Centre Manager for key updates on local events
• To develop sound local knowledge, so as to be able to respond to customers queries on Mall events, local transport queries and local/community events
• To assist the Marketing Manager with respect to on-the-mall marketing events and promotions
• To champion and be instrumental in the sale and promotion of the Spend Me Card at the mall
• To promote the appropriate Mall Cares charity
• To support retailers recruitment by promoting vacant positions
• To log customer comments and respond wherever possible
• To provide daily feedback to mall management on observations and customer feedback
• To prepare a monthly summary on key activity for the Monthly Business Review (MBR)
• To act on behalf of the management team in safety and hygiene matters
• To ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided
• To assist in conducting regular walk around of the centre, reporting any issues to the relevant departments.
• To assist in keeping the retailer key holder information up to date.
• To ensure all company policies are understood, communicated and adhered to as appropriate
This position will be 4 days per week between Monday and Sunday
How to apply
Please apply via the Training 2000 website here.
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.