Christmas Temp - Up to 40 hours
Date posted: 22 October, 2018
Foot Asylum are currently looking for a christmas temp to help them through the busy period. Amazing customer service is a fundamental part of the role. Each customer should leave the stores having had a great experience.
You will need to uphold company standards in all areas from loss prevention to health and safety, with everything in between
You will participate in the delivery of new stock to the store, whilst keeping the back areas clean and tidy
You will support the store team with a positive approach to merchandising and housekeeping tasks
You will aid with the training and development of new colleagues, leading by example.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for footwear & clothing that matches their company ethos
- A style leader that is reflected in a smart appearance
- Experience working within the fashion retail industry is not a must but you have got a keen eye for trends, especially what is going on in your area
- A friendly and an outgoing personality that is reflected with excellent customer service and a genuine enthusiasm
- A passion to follow in their direction but also the ability to put forward your own ideas and develop yourself within Foot Asylum
Foot Asylum can offer excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
How to apply
Hand a CV in-store with a cover letter to the management team, or email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your availability and vacancy you are applying for.
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.