24 Hour Supervisor
Date posted: 8 April, 2019
This role is contracted to a minimum of 24 hours per week but there is an expectation to work more hours and flexibly during peak trading periods.
50% Staff Discount at Yours Clothing, Bonus Scheme, Bought Leave Scheme, Group Life Insurance, Pension, 5.6 weeks Annual Leave, Child Care Vouchers
Pay Rate: £8.65 per hour
Yours clothing would like someone with a passion for fashion and customer care. As part of your role you will be expected to do the following:
- Provide back-up management support and be responsible for the running of the Store on adhoc days.
- Optimise sales and individual customer purchases.
- Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service.
- Operate till and handle financial transactions.
- Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands.
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis - we are busy!
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties.
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for Health and Safety.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store in the absence of management.
- Cashing up at the end of the day and ensuring correct procedures are followed.
- Training and coaching store colleagues as and when required.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this position please apply online here
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.