Are YOU the face of the Mall, Wood Green?
- The winner shall receive £250 worth of retailer gift cards from retailers of their choice and a Summer goody bag, containing gifts from Baylis & Harding, Grace Cole, Tiger & WHSmith
- Runners up (x 2) shall receive £25 worth of retailer gift cards from retailers of their choice and a Summer goody bag, containing gifts from Baylis & Harding, Grace Cole, Tiger & WHSmith
- Finalists (x 3) shall receive £10 worth of retailer gift cards from retailers of their choice and a Summer goody bag, containing gifts from Baylis & Harding, Grace Cole, Tiger & WHSmith
How to enter
- To enter, participants must take a photo at our portrait station for a chance to win one of the prizes.
- Entrants must be 14 or older. Entrants under 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult who is 18 or older.
- The chosen photo can contain up to 5 people
- The competition opens on Thursday 2nd August 2018 at 12pm, and is open each day of the competition from 12pm – 5pm. The window for taking photos closes at 5pm on Sunday 5th August 2018
- The winner & runners up shall be selected by The Mall Wood Green Management and will be announced on The Mall Wood Green’s social media channels on Friday 19th August
- The entrant agrees that their photo can be used in the mall, and in other media across the Mall Wood Green, including social media, our website, and PR.
- The decision of the winner for the Face of The Mall photography competition is final and no further correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The winners shall be notified & arrangements of the delivery of the prize will be made.
- If the winner & runners up fails to contact us within 2 days or fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner shall be considered to have forfeited the prize & a new winner & runners up may be selected.
- No photo entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
- The prizes of the Face of the Mall competition are non – exchangeable.
- The winner, runners up & finalists can request and receive their gift cards in any reasonable arrangement. A cash substitute is not permitted lieu of gift cards.
- Employees of The Mall People Limited, and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee (in direct association with this competition) are not eligible to enter this competition.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- The entrant agrees that The Mall People Limited shall not be liable for any claims, cost, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of participation in the competition.
- By signing this competition declaration form, you acknowledge you have read & understood the terms and conditions.
- By signing this competition declaration form, you are permitting the use of the photo taken for social media & PR purposes.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- For any additional queries please contact Isaiah Fapuro at The Mall Wood Green Management Suite.
- The promoter of this photography competition is The Mall Wood Green Limited, 159 High Road, London N22 6YQ.