Active August Challenge T&C's
UK 14+. Younger children may enter but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Opens 05/08/19, closes 25/08/19. Maximum one entry per day. To enter visit the centres Ask Me Point/Guest Lounge/Customer Service Desk to register and receive a pedometer and interactive map of the centre. Use the map to find all 9 checkpoints to spell “WELLBEING” then return to the registration point to have steps logged on the leader board. Total time taken for the task must be less than 3 hours. Prizes: Each participant will receive a sticker for taking part and be logged on the leader board for the chance to win. The top 10 guests with the most steps at the end of each week (Monday – Sunday) will be entered into a prize draw, 1 x winners’ prize of Funslinger racket game, archery set, or cricket set at the promotor’s discretion. The top 5 guests with the most steps at the end of the month will be entered in the grand draw to win a £500 shopping spree. Full terms: www.themall.co.uk
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Capital & Regional plc, 22 Chapter Street, London, SW1P 4NP
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 14 or over, or younger children accompanied by a parent or guardian, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The promotion will run from 09:00 05/08/19 to 18:00 25/08/19.
How to Enter:
- To enter visit the centres Ask Me Point/Guest Lounge/Customer Service Desk to register and receive a pedometer and interactive map of the centre. Maximum one entry per day. Use the map to find all 9 checkpoints to spell “WELLBEING” then return to the registration point to have steps logged on the leader board. Total time taken for the task must be less than 3 hours. Each participant will receive a sticker for taking part and be logged on the leader board for the chance to win. The top 10 guests with the most steps at the end of each week will be entered in a draw to win, 1 x winners’ prize of Funslinger racket game, archery set, or cricket set at the promotor’s discretion. The top 5 guests with the most steps at the end of the month will be entered into the grand draw to win a £500 shopping spree.
- Entrants contact details will be collected and they will be contacted in the event the pedometer is not returned. These contact details will be deleted at the end of each day.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- 1 x winners’ prize of Funslinger racket game, archery set, or cricket set to be won at each location, each week.
1 x £500 shopping spree at each location at the end of the promotional period.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The top 10 guests with the most steps at the end of each week will be entered into a prize draw to win Funslinger racket game, archery set, or cricket set. The top 5 guests with the most steps at the end of the month will be entered into the grand draw to win a £500 shopping spree. The winners will be selected via a randomised computer process.
- Winners will be contacted by email at 5pm on the Tuesday following each weekly promotion ending, and will have until Friday to confirm details (name, email address and age) in order to claim prize. In the case that they do not respond in time another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- The prize will need to be collected from your Ask Me Point, Guest Lounge or Customer Service Desk at the centre you took part in within 3 days of winner confirmation.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this promotion (if requested). The promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing the address of the marketing manager of the relevant centre as listed below. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
The Mall Blackburn: Tara.Murray@themall.co.uk
The Mall Luton: Lavinia.Douglass@themall.co.uk
The Mall Maidstone: Suzie.Brindle@themall.co.uk
The Mall Walthamstow: Richard.Jones@themall.co.uk
The Mall Wood Green: Gwendolyne.Lobo@themall.co.uk
The Marlowes: Cassie.Peasnell@themarlowes.co.uk
Exchange Ilford: Debbie@exchangeilford.co.uk
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.