12 days of Christmas Maidstone - Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions – Twelve Days of Christmas at the Mall Maidstone
Pick the Winner at Random:
- The Promoter is The Mall Maidstone whose registered office is at Pad’s Hill, Maidstone, Kent.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via The Mall Maidstone’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/themall.maidstone/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Each video is linked to a prize. Closing date for entry for each prize will be midnight on the day the video is posted. This applies for every day of the competition, from December 13th, 2018 until December 24th, 2018.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Starting December 13, 2018 until December 24, 2018, The Mall Maidstone will share one video a day, in which retailers, members of staff or guests will sing a line from the Twelve Day of Christmas Carol. In order to be entered to win the prize associated with the video, you will have to comment under the post with the next line from the carol. When commenting under the video, you are entering for the prize associated with this day only.
- The winner will be drawn at random using the Mini Web Tool – Random Name Picker https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any
other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows:
- Calendar Club: Family Calendar and £25 Voucher for Calendar Club
- Muffin Break: 12 Muffins
- Gifted: Christmas-themed Monopoly
- The Perfume Shop: Paco Rabanne Lady Million Lucky EDP 50ml
- Krispy Kreme: 12 Doughnuts
- Warren James: Silver Studs Earrings
- Mobile Street: Rose Pink 2 in 1 headphones
- Flutterbyes: Flamingo Bottle Lamp
- JC Rooks: £10 Voucher
- The Entertainer: Mystery Box – Value of Box over £30.
- Greggs: Gift Hamper
- TJ Hughes: Moose House Christmas Decoration
The prizes have been provided by the following retailers from the Mall Maidstone: Calendar Club, Muffin Break, Gifted, The Perfume Shop, Krispy Kreme, Warren James, Mobile Street, Flutterbyes, JC Rooks, The Entertainer, Greggs, TJ Hughes.
The prizes are as stated; no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter or its agents.
- Each winner will be notified by DM – Direct Message – on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his / her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
- Details of the winners may be posted on social media and the winners may be required to take part in publicity including having their photo taken for use online, press and social media.
- We will securely hold and process your data in line with UK and EU data protection laws. Third party access to this data is limited to those providers we use to help carry our services to you and we will not share or sell your data to any other organisations.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.