Assistant Store Manager
The Fragrance Shop
Date posted: 1 September, 2016
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Store Manager to work within our Walthamstow Store.
SNAPSHOT: To help manage the store to achieve the Company objectives by providing excellent customer service; to maximize sales and establish efficient methods of operation; to maximize profitability. The role will include leading customer service focus by playing a hands-on role.
REPORTS TO: Regional Manager/Cluster Manager/Store Manager
• Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
• Help to manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment. Take a lead role in resolving customer queries and complaints.
• Ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
• Actively promote the company and the store in the local market place.
• Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all times
• Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and store information.
• Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by Store Manager/Cluster Manager/RM.
• All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
• Business related qualification.
• 1 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
• Leadership Skills
• Communication Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Organisation Skills
• Commercial awareness
• Visual merchandising knowledge
How to apply
Please can CVs be emailed to the store email@example.com.
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.