At The Mall Walthamstow parking is easy, safe and secure. We have our own Park Mark award-winning car park that offers convenient access to your Mall shopping centre. It has two levels with 850 parking spaces, and the main entrance is via Selborne Road. We have Disabled parking bays which can be found on both Level -1 and Level -2.
- Monday 7.00 am - 10.00 pm
- Tuesday 7.00 am - 10.00 pm
- Wednesday 7.00 am - 10.00 pm
- Thursday 7.00 am - 10.00 pm
- Friday 7.00 am - 10.00 pm
- Saturday 7.00 am - 10.00 pm
- Sunday 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
Closing times - Monday - Saturday 10.00pm. All Sundays and Bank Holidays 6.00pm. Please note the vehicle entrance closes one hour prior to these times.
Monday to Sunday
- Up to 2 hours - £1.00
- 2-4 Hours - £2.00
- 4-8 Hours - £5.00
- Over 8 hour until 22:00 - £10.00
- Vehicles left after 22:00 - £25.00 per night
- All day parking now available Monday to Friday - £4.00 on the lower on the lower level (Level-2) ONLY.
Lost tickets will be charged at full daily rate of £10.
This car park operates on a Pay-on-Foot system.
Shopmobility services are available; they are located in Service Yard 3 via the entrance between Burton and The Body Shop.
All enquiries please visit Mall Management on Level 1.
Cycle racks are located outside Costa Coffee, on the Town Square and ajacent to the Selborne Road entrance
Due to safety reasons cycles are not permitted in The Mall so please utilise these facilities