FREE summer fun
10th Aug - 23rd Aug
Keep the little ones entertained this August with FREE activities
during the school holidays here at The Mall. The fun takes place from
11.00am – 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
10th - 14th August
FREE Garden Themed Workshop. This gardening workshop will allow kids to:
• Plant flowers, fruit and vegetables
• Learn the art of growing their own food and understand the food chain
• Build respect for the planet and nature
• Take home a lettuce (or similar food) they have planted
17th - 21st August
FREE Cake Decorating Workshop.
Our wonderful cake makers will help children to decorate their own choice of cake or biscuit, using sweets, icing and chocolates. Children will be able to take home or eat their decorated cake.
10th - 23rd August
Cute Kids competition
Take part in the Kent Messenger’s Cute Kids competition and win with The Mall and KikiLand. From 10th - 23rd August come along and have your little ones photo taken by Starlight Studios from 10am to 4pm Monday-Saturday and 11am to 4pm Sunday. Entry is free but there is a cost to purchase the photos. Voting is via the Kent Messenger.
First prize is a £500 The Mall Gift Card and a KikiLand t-shirt and monthly pass.
Second Prize is a £250 The Mall Gift Card and a KikiLand monthly pass.
Third prize is a £100 The Mall Gift Card and a KikiLand monthly pass.
Activities suitable for children aged 4 - 10 years old. Please note children must not be left unattended.
Plus, pick up a free kids magazine in the Mall for tons of entertainment for the little ones and some great discount vouchers, plus take part in the colouring competition to win a scooter and a £200 Mall gift card.
Kids ‘Summer Fun’ magazine colouring-in competition - Terms and Conditions
14th July – 31st August, 2015
1. The entry form for the competition is the back cover of The Mall’s ‘Summer Fun’ magazine.
2. To be eligible for entry, the picture on the entry form must be coloured-in, and the child’s name and age, and their parent/guardian’s name and phone number, must be provided on the entry form where indicated. The completed entry form must be separated from the magazine and placed in the official entry box at The Mall’s customer service ‘Ask Me Point’.
3. The competition runs from 14th July until 31st August.
4. Only one entry per child will be accepted.
5. The competition will be run separately in each of The Mall’s six Malls: The Mall Blackburn, The Mall Luton, The Mall Walthamstow, The Mall Wood Green, The Mall Camberley and The Mall Maidstone only.
6. The winner for each Mall will be randomly selected from the entries on 1st September, 2015 and the winner’s parent/guardian (as specified on the entry form) will be notified by the phone number given on the entry form. If the winner’s parent/guardian is unable to be contacted within 72 hours, the winner and their parent/guardian will forfeit their prize pack, and another winner will be randomly selected from the remaining entries.
7. The prize pack for the competition consists of the following:
i. one child’s scooter to be ordered by The Mall from ‘The Entertainer’ toy store, up to the value of a maximum of £50.00 plus delivery costs, and
ii. one £200.00 The Mall Gift Card.
8. There is one prize pack on offer per Mall. There is no prize or cash alternative to the prize pack.
9. Each winner will be asked to choose a scooter from the current selection available from The Entertainer’s website www.thetoyshop.com, up to a maximum value of £50.00 plus delivery costs. The winner’s parent/guardian must advise The Mall which scooter the winner has chosen in writing, and this will be ordered and paid for online by The Mall. If the cost of the chosen scooter is less than £50.00 the winner and their parent/guardian agrees to forfeit the difference between the cost of the chosen scooter and the £50.00 maximum value of the scooter. If the chosen scooter is not available for any reason, the winner and their parent/guardian will agree to choose an alternative scooter.
10. The scooter shown in the image on the entry form may not be available.
11. The Mall will agree with the winner’s parent/guardian when the prize pack may be collected from The Mall by the winner and their parent/guardian.
12. The winner’s parent/guardian agrees that by entering this competition, The Mall may take a photograph of the winner and their parent/guardian when collecting the prize pack and this photograph and the winner’s name and their parent/guardian’s name may be used by The Mall for publicity purposes. For example the photograph and names may be used on The Mall’s website or social media sites, and may be submitted to local media to generate publicity for The Mall.
13. Entry to the competition is open to UK residents aged up to 12 years of age only, excluding employees, agents, their families or anyone professionally connected to The Mall’s Summer 2015 in-mall activities/campaign.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition due to events arising beyond its control. Neither the promoter nor its agents are responsible for third party acts or omissions.
15. Promoter: The Mall Corporation, Capital & Regional, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0AU.