Retail Sales Consultant
Date posted: 4 August, 2016
Full Time 40 hours per week - permanent contract.
As a Sales Consultant in our team, you will be expected to have a strong desire to make a real difference to each and every customer you meet. You will do this by creating a wonderful experience, every time, as well as ensuring you have provided all the necessary help for them to purchase items that surpass their needs. Selling is an important aspect within this role, and to succeed you must be prepared to be accountable for your results, and have a keen desire to develop to do this. Support for everyone is important in our environment, and our culture of integrity, passion and caring creates an excellent balance in this busy working environment.
• Achieving personal and branch sales targets.
• Using key KPI's to monitor and develop personal performance.
• Working within the Beaverbrooks Way culture as a way of working life.
• Creating wonderful experiences for each and every customer you meet.
• Adopting sales behaviours that support selling in line with our values.
• Being fully responsible for undertaking and completing all elements of transactions.
• Supporting the visual merchandising standards of the store.
• Complete our 12 month learning programme, and continuously grow your expertise in our jewellery and watch brands.
This role will be extremely rewarding for the right person, allowing you to become more personally involved in such special moments, whilst enjoying the challenge of selling them something just as special. As an award winning company, we will commit to providing all of the support we can for you, including an initial 3 day training event, and a structured 12 months learning programme.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Beaverbrooks as a Sales Consultant at our Luton store.
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers are an award winning, family-owned business. Our passion for Jewellery is matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been a Sunday Times Top 100 Company for the past 13 years and have also won Retail Employer of the Year at the UK Jewellery Awards several times in recent years
90A The Mall
How to apply
To apply please visit:www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/careers/current-vacancies
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.