Date posted: 14 October, 2016
- You will optimise sales by enhancing the customers experience and utilising different selling techniques.
- You will follow store processes to minimise costs whilst continually developing an understanding of the company’s culture and products which will be reflected in your everyday performance.
- Process payments and refunds in accordance with till procedures.
- You will merchandise and replenish stock in a timely and effective way to maximise sales.
- Arrangement of window displays to enhance products and promote best sellers.
- A dedication to providing the highest level of customer service to all our customers to ensure they leave happy and keep coming back.
- A keen interest in fashion and be energetic, passionate and driven.
- An aspiration to be the best and display knowledge and passion about our brand and product range.
- Conscientious in following instructions and have a desire to achieve.
- A desire and drive to succeed and make it happen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An aptitude for working in a sales environment.
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
43/45 The Mall
How to apply
Please hand CV into store.
Closing date: 31st October
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.