Choosing the right lipstick is not just about your favourite colour, there are other things to consider. Certain colours should be left behind when a woman reaches a certain age. Frosts and shimmers don't look terrific on all skin types, so make sure you do a test first. Matte lipstick is best on certain age groups, as are glossy, high sheen lipsticks. There are 100's of different kinds of lipsticks out on the shelves, so it would be difficult to choose the right one - but all is not lost. Any woman can wear at least one shade from any colour group, be it pink, mauve, red, brown or coral. The trick is in finding the proper shade to go with your skin tone and natural colouring.
To keep your lips in tip top shape put on a moisturizer or chap stick to make your lips soft. This is important because, the cosmetics you apply can dehydrate your lips and make them crack or peel, and don't forget to drink lots of fluids the moisture will go to your lips and make them look wonderful and hydrated. It will also be great for your skin.
Take a look at our favourite lip care and coverings from Boots.
- L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick Cheeky MagentaBoots.com£7.99more info
- SEVENTEEN Stay Pout Lipstick Rule BreakerBoots.com£4.49more info
- Benefit Hydra Smooth LipstickBoots.com£15.00more info
- Revlon cs suede lipstick muse 2.55Boots.com£8.99more info
- Yves Saint LaurentPure Matt LipstickBoots.com£24.00more info
- YSL Pure Matt Lipstick, 64Boots.com£24.00more info
- Maybelline Colour Sensational LipstickBoots.com£7.19more info
- YSL Lipstick, 7 Brown LameBoots.com£17.13more info
- Rimmel - Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick 001Boots.com£5.49more info
We've collated online voucher codes and special discounts, so you can save money whether you're shopping in The Mall or online. Find discounts and voucher codes below: