Mall Savers Club
The easy way to save for...
• Available in all of our Malls.
• Takes less than 10 minutes to set up an account.
• Secure and fast procedures.
• Watch your savings grow
The Mall Savers Club is here to help you save regularly and spread the cost of big purchases. You can save regularly, and then any funds you have saved will be loaded on to a Mall Gift Card.
The Mall Gift Card is not a credit card, charge card or deposit product; nor is it a debit card linked to a current account. It is a prepaid card which means that money must be loaded onto it and you can only spend what's on the card, meaning you stay in control of your finances.
You can open your account with just £10 and you can save up to £1000 per year.
The Ask Me Point will print off your account balance for you every time you put savings into your account or on request.
You can also check your account balance online at www.flex-e-card.com or by calling the balance hotline on 0844 77 44 277.
All our Malls have a different retailer mix but you can spend your savings (once loaded on to the Mall Gift Card) in any stores which take Maestro. To find your local Mall and what retailers they have, please click here.
We have made the application process as simple as possible for you, so just follow these easy steps:
- Visit our Ask Me Point or Customer Service Desk and ask to open a Savers Club account
- Bring along £10 ready to open your new account.
- Our staff will then take your details including your name, telephone number, email address (if you have one), address and post code
- You will need to bring photographic ID such as passport, photographic driving license, or you can bring two pieces of other ID such as a bus pass along with a utility bill.
- Your account is then active and you can start depositing funds on a monthly basis.
What are the benefits of opening a Mall Savers Club account?
How can I find out how much I've saved?
Am I eligible to open a Savers Club account?
How long do I have to spend my money?
Can I have more than one account?
What if I lose my card or it's stolen?
It's secure and convenient. Setting up the account will take under 10 minutes
When opening an account you will receive a printed account balance that will be updated every time you put money into your savings account. You can also check your account balance by calling the balance hotline on 0844 77 44 277.
Only people over the age of 18 can open an account.
Once your savings are loaded on to your card and it's activated, you have 12 months to spend the money on it. Cards expire when the balance of the card reaches zero or 12 months after card is activated, whichever is sooner. If any balance remains on the card after the twelve month period it cannot be refunded.
No, only one account per person is allowed.
your Gift Card is stolen please notify us by telephoning Customer Services on 0844 77 44 277. You will be asked to provide the relevant Gift Card number, customer Passcode and other information (including the original amount loaded on the Gift Card, the original account opener and transactions (if any) for which the Gift Card has been used) in order to verify that the caller is the authorised cardholder. We will then block the card to prevent unauthorised use. Following notification and verification a replacement Gift Card will be dispatched by post. A replacement fee of £5.95 per Gift Card will be debited from the remaining balance on the Gift Card. We will not send a replacement Gift Card if the balance remaining on the Gift Card at the time the loss or theft of the Gift Card is reported is less than £5.95.
Savers Club Terms and Conditions:
- A minimum of £10 is to be saved each calendar month from opening the Savers Club account.
- The maximum amount that can be saved is £1000.
- The Mall Gift Card be spent in stores that accept Mastercard Maestro.
- Mall Gift Card balances expire after 12 months from when card is activated. After this the balance is non-refundable.
- If any of your circumstances change such as address, contact details or your ability to come in to your Mall and save money each month, please let us know by calling the Mall where you set up your account.
- Gift Card Terms and Conditions apply and can be read here: Gift Card Terms and Conditions
If you still have any questions on the Savers Club or The Mall Gift Card, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've collated online voucher codes and special discounts, so you can save money whether you're shopping in The Mall or online. Find discounts and voucher codes below:
Offers for stores in Blackburn
Offers for stores in Camberley
Offers for stores in Luton
Offers for stores in Maidstone
Offers for stores in Sutton Coldfield
Offers for stores in Uxbridge
Offers for stores in Walthamstow
Offers for stores in Wood Green