Apprentice Ask Me Point Assistant
The Mall Camberley
Date posted: 2 August, 2016
This shopping mall is based in Camberley. Dealing with the operational side of the business, this side of the mall deal with the marketing side, the security side and the maintenance side of the business, as well as the shops.
This business is looking to recruit an apprentice to assist various departments within the business, and to gain experience.
To provide a pivotal link between Mall customers and retailers, and to act as an ambassador and
communicator for their Mall on a local basis. The Ask Me Point Assistant will deliver excellent standards of service to all customers, while contributing to the achievement of the Annual Business Plan.
MY KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* To coordinate the monthly Retail Index figures
* To ensure that controllable costs are in line with budget
* To ensure responsible use of time
* To deal professionally with all customer questions and enquiries
* To develop an excellent relationship with retailers and be able to report on trading issues
* To work alongside all Mall personnel to promote the Mall values
* To review customer facilities to ensure mall standards are maintained
* To take part in group M Power initiatives
Product & Service
* To have a global knowledge of retailers within their mall so as to be able to advise customers
* To ensure all letters and updates to retailers are delivered, working with administration and reception
* To communicate with the Town Centre Manager for key updates on local events
* To develop sound local knowledge, so as to be able to respond to customers queries on Mall events, local
* transport queries and local/community events
* To assist the Marketing Manager with respect to on-the-mall marketing events and promotions
* To champion and be instrumental in the sale and promotion of the Spend Me Card at the mall
* To promote the appropriate Mall Cares charity
* To work with Shop mobility to ensure those with disability shop easily
* To support retailers recruitment by promoting vacant positions
* To log customer comments and respond wherever possible
* To provide leasing information on available RMU space and collect interested parties contact details
* To provide daily feedback to mall management on observations and customer feedback
* To prepare a monthly summary on key activity for the Monthly Business Review (MBR)
* To act on behalf of the management team in safety and hygiene matters
* To ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided
* To ensure all company policies are understood, communicated and adhered to as appropriate
MY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
* Customer feedback
* Retailer feedback
* Retailer Trading performance
* Mystery Shopper Reports
* Achievement of Annual Business Plan and Service
The successful candidate will study a Business and Administration Level 2 NVQ. This will be aided by an Assessor who carries out all assessment as work based learning, within the workplace.
Dependent on previous qualifications, the learner will also complete Functional Skills in Maths, English and I.T., in addition to a Technical Certificate.
Must be confident, pleasant and outgoing
Must have decent IT skills
How to apply
Apply via emailing your CV & Cover Letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 263 6650.
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.